✨Quick and easy mom-friendly recipes✨
One of my most favorite go to recipes has been the chicken pesto bake. It’s super quick and easy, healthy and delicious.
It has very few ingredients, minimal prep and cooks under 30 minutes. Win 🙌
What you need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 8 teaspoons basil pesto
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced thin
- 8 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Wash chicken and dry with a paper towel.
- Slice chicken breast horizontally to create thinner cutlets.
- Season lightly with salt and fresh pepper.
- Line baking sheet with foil or parchment
- Place the chicken on prepared baking sheet. Spread about 1 teaspoon of pesto over each piece of chicken. Top with tomatoes (if you like the tomatoes harder, do this the next step)
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Remove from oven; top with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted.
Enjoy! Let me know how you like it in the comments 🙂