Now that you have completed your holiday shopping for everyone else in your life, it’s time to think about you. While it is the most wonderful time of the year, it’s also the busiest and most stressful. The holiday season is in full swing now: Holiday parties, winter activities, festive traditions, and the actual holidays.
I know you’re busy and you have lots to do, but we need to step back and take a break. The “to do” list will still be there and a 30 minute break won’t hurt you. I want you to soak all the positive moments in and forget about the stress. Enjoy this time to be thankful and happy.
Here are 5 ways you can take care of yourself in just under 30 minutes.
1. Take a yoga class (on YouTube) or do a guided mediation at home.
Here are some of my favorite ones:
Mediation can be so beneficial and these are super helpful for me!
2. Go for a walk – whether alone, with your love, kids or dog. Step outside, enjoy the fresh air and admire the beautiful holiday lights.
3. Listen to some music while dancing around the house. Let loose and dance around to some fun songs. Trust me, even 5 minutes of this will bring a smile back to your face and take some stress off your shoulders.
4. Take a relaxing bath – grab a bath bomb or just some soap. Relax in a bubble bath and think about nothing.
I love adding Espom Salt to my bath.
5. Watch an episode of your favorite TV show or read a book to take your mind off things. Warning: it may take more than 30 minutes 🙈
I hope you find these helpful! I truly hope you enjoy my advise and take a break! Happy Holidays ❤️❤️❤️